Sharon has tagged me with this topic, which sounds great because I'm not sure what to write about today and I can't find any idiot posts that 'speak' to me this morning. Of course. At 6am this is still a bit challenging as I am forced to actually *think* about random things. Wait. But the point is to not think. To be random. Here goes:
- I love thunderstorms. Love them. Big bad loud ones. Hard wind blowing ones. Lightening flashing brightly ones. I don't know if it's just the hope that part of my roof or siding will finally be damaged enough that insurance will help me pay to replace them or if it's just that I find them so relaxing or that I don't have to wear sunglasses if I'm outside in them...but I like them.
- I am a cheeseburger freak. I love me a cheeseburger. It's terribly unhealthy, and I do occasionally try to make due with a veggie burger, but I can't help myself. I'm hoping to have one for lunch today. Yum.
- My parents got divorced when I was 14. My father had an affair with the woman who became my stepmother, and now he is having an affair with another woman. He is still married to my stepmother, but has lived in another house (5 minutes away) for the last 2 years (but still comes over for dinner every night). They can't decide on divorce proceedings because neither of them is willing to share the profits they would make on their home, land, and business together. I guess they love money more than sanity. This all drives me crazy and pisses me off. I love sanity more than money.
- I met my husband on the Internet. See. The Internet is good for so much more than just blogging! He's from Italy. We traveled back and forth for 2 years before we decided we had to get married if we ever wanted to spend more than a few weeks at a time together.
- I don't have cable TV channels. We get Netflix DVDs and that is all we watch--be it a TV series or movies. We never watch a TV show season until it comes out on dvd. Hey-No commercials AND we can watch the entire season in less than a week!
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about myself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
I confess one more random thing about me. I am a lazy rule-breaker. Please don't hesitate to self-tag. You can even say "I was tagged" at the beginning of your post. Please. Decide amongst yourselves which of the 6 of you who read this blog it will be. But I do beg YOU to follow the rules. We can't have an entire community of rule-breakers.